Girls when you were like 14-15, have you liked an older guy?

at my resort there was this younger girl who blushed and smiled every time I was near her. When I left the hot tub at night she asked if I was going to be at the hot tub again the next night. Is this normal at their age?

just want to make it clear I didn't approach her or anything I was just curious if it's normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely normal, especially at a resort. Without the fear of awkward confrontations in a place like home (hometown, a place they frequent) girls grow 'balls' and are more direct with men.

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely. Had a crush on one of my teachers. A crush and actually liking a guy an older guy at that age is completely different. A 14-15 year old is just coming into their sexual interest age. Most girls at this age, just want the attention and love to attract such attention.

I would recommend you remove yourself from the interest as going any further would be a criminal offence whether she is willing or not. Don't allow the forbidden fruit potentially destroy your life. A criminal offence such as sex with a minor will ruin your life forever.

• once again I don't have the slightest interest this was last week and I would never date a girl that young. It was just out of interest if it's normal behavior

• Ya but he was a grade or two ahead of me

• Yes it is normal but adults should know never take advantage since this is a child were talking about.

• yes it is. it is normal

• Ya I had crushes on celebrities like in their 30s and 20s

• Except for celebrites and one teacher no ..as I got older I got more attracted to guys 10+ years older..its kind of strange because a couple of years ago I was never attracted

• It's normal, They might not be that direct . But that's why their kids trying to figure out who they are , We're the adults and adults do not act on those types of things. Not saying you are.

What Guys Said 0