What the freak is this guy's problem?

So I met this guy on an online dating site. He keeps trying to get me to come over to his house to meet him (um no) and then tells me about all these other girls that will. Two weeks go by and he starts texting me again and when I tell him no again he gets pissed and starts insulting me. So I tell him to leave me the hell alone. And he does for all of ten minutes until he tells me he's sorry blah blah blah he will meet me in a parking lot so its public (wtf). I told him to leave me alone again. So he gets mad and tells me I never had a chance I told him I just wanted to be left alone. Then he starts calling me! And leaving voice mails about how he feels like sh*t for how he treated me and we can meet somewhere on his side of town (I live an hour away mind you) and blah blah blah. Then he starts texting me and at the moment he is leaving me alone but wtf?

Well we talked and it seems he hasn't been sure how to deal with me since he always gets his way. He is starting to come around to meeting in public and taking me out just so he can see what I'm all about. So we shall see how it goes.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't get this ... your on a dating site and you don't follow up and you want to be left alone ... why did you join a dating site in the first place? ... and of course he would be mad you didn't want to meet up with him that's what dating is its not all for the internet ya know

wtf you got issues

• I didn't want to meet a stranger at his house at midnight. He says nobody goes on dates until they are already having sex.

• oh I see ya that guy is a creeper ... your doing alright

• Perhaps before commenting you should read the question as the first sentence states he wanted me to come to his house only.

What Guys Said 3

• Obvious answer is tell him you are now involved with a jealous 6 foot 5 hockey player and say goodbye, then ban him from contacting you on the site and on the phone. If he breaks through that, report him to site admin and possibly the police. Good luck.

• I set the stage for that already I told him I have a date with a guy later this week that actually wants to take me out. He tried to tell me that is a weakness?

• seems like you are the only girl registered on that dating site

• He's just trying to get with you, regular internet creep you met.

• Insulting me is trying to get with me?

What Girls Said 1

• Can't you block him?

• Eh its a lot of trouble last time I had problems (ie one of my customers decided to stalk me) I had to change my number because they can call from another one.