When you kiss someone do you like lip balm or no lip balm?

Cause a lot of times I feel like without lip balm or chapstick, my lips are kinda dry and I hate it so I always put it on.

But they aren't like cracked or anything without... just not as smooth as they would be with the extra care xc

But I have yummy smelling lip balm that tastes pretty good.

But I was just wondering about your opinion on kissing people with or without it and which you like better and why?

I try not to put on lipstick or lipgloss cause they feel extremely gooey and stuff..

And I never put on lip balm that doesn't taste good just cause. cx

Most Helpful Guy

• Like lip balm if their lips are dry.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't care..I usually wear chapstick..I would just be thrilled that you kissed me...(:(:(:

• With lip balm. yummy taste/smell never hurt nobody :)

• Don't care

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't put so much lip balm that it feels like you have it on but its good to use since chapped dry crackled lips aren't good

• none. a good trick is to use a bit of petroleum jelly or vaseline on your lips right before you go to bed each night and maybe also a bit in the morning. they won't dry out this way and you won't need balm.