How do I get more comfortable around girls?

I used to be really good around girls and have high levels of confidence but ever since me and my ex broke up I have not been the same, I've been horrible with talking to new girls and being flirty. How do I get back in my groove?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get more comfortable by starting off slow talk to girls you're not attracted to

• I do have many girl-friends and I talk to then no problem cause I'm not attracted to them, so I'm already there. I guess I shoulda specified. How do I get more comfortable around girls I like

What Girls Said 3

• Just remember we're only human too! I know it sounds silly but we are probably just as nervous as you (even if we don't show it!) and certainly most of us have as many insecurities! Good luck!

• think of them as being clones of your mom

• Lol that's just weird

• or try your sis. I know its weird but it should make you less afraid of them :) girls can sense if you fear them or not...

• Me and my sister are really close and I've not had trouble talking to her. She knows more about me than my best friends

• Just relax

What Guys Said 1

• Like the girl up there said, remember, they're human too so they have a fully functioning brain like yours, insecurities, awkwardness and all the rest of that stuff, I think guys make a problem by themselves by thinking these girls are so much better than them in every possible way which is not true, she's just as nervous as you are and if you can learn to love the awkwardness, it will never be awkward for you again