What things do women love best about dates?

what are the best moves you can do or have to make a women really like you ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going on a movie date then you could try the arm over the shoulders move. I know its cheesy but girls like this! If you are going out to eat, you could sit at a booth but sit on the same bench, not facing each other. You will be closer to your date and awkward silences will not be as awkward because you are not constantly facing each other.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Make her laugh and movie dates are bad no time to talk needs to be somewhere you can talk and laugh.best date silly but true we went to the mall and tried on cloths sat at the food court and chatted looking at other people oh and yes I was 41 he was 43 we just hung out being silly went to Victoria secret and I tried on a few bras for him I got him to try on some cloths he would not normally wear still with him almost a year later

• Making her feel comfortable, try to make her laugh, ask things about her and what she likes to do, compliment her,...

• I get to go to some places I wouldn't

• Its free

• pay for everything !

What Guys Said 0