Is this a good idea to meet up?

sooo Here's the story met this guy online on one of those free dating sites.

He told me he was out of business from another state, and I'm on the east coast. He told me he's not looking for anything serious as he will leave in 8 months or so. Things got sexual 'sexting' after a few days of talking, we started sexting a lot. Saw a few pics of him even send one pic of myself wearing a bra (don't judge me). He's really hot and I could not help it. Then I told him I didn't want to hook up and come to his hotel room (first I said I would). He knows I'm a virgin. Then I called him a once or twice the convos were short because he was busy and he didn't return my call. I called 2 days later and asked why he hadn't called, he said he forgot (he texted that). doesn't' carry on a convo again told me he has to go and I should call him later in the day. I didn't, I text him again to have a convo he isn't responsive. So then I suggest we meet up, I can see he was online but didn't respond. So I text "I'm not saying we can't do other things;)" and he texts back IMMEDIATELY and is like "sure?"

Honestly in my 20s never had boyfriend, been kissed etc. He's good looking and actually found me attractive and so I feel kind of attached. Should I meet him for drinks later in the week or leave this guy alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good idea to meet up? I think it's fine.

What Guys Said 1

• My opinion: Not worth it. This will never grow serious. It's your call but I wouldn't take the risk of losing a lot of important first times (kisses, sex, etc.) to a man who will probably dump you for another catch...

What Girls Said 2

• If you are okay with it just being meaningless but I really would not. Just my opinion though.

• he only interested in one thing- accept that. then, if you still want him go get him:)