I am a 23 year old and was wondering if online dating is something I should try?

I am very attractive and have goals and a nice personality but I do not get out much, due to not having a car. Should I try online dating sites or just wait until I get a car so I can go out and meet people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. Online dating gives you fast and broader opportunity to find your match. To get closely acquainted and come to know that person personal prior before dating. Make sure you ask a lot of questions about everything you need to know. Take your time. If he seem to you very honest and sincere, get his number. If things continue to work out. Make plans for a date in a public place. Double date with a friend just to be extra cautious. I have a few friends that found there soul mate online. Good Luck...

What Guys Said 7

• On-line dating sites are OK. Just be careful and use your own judgement when using these sites. I speak from experience (from a guy's pov of course). When you meet people for the first time try do it during the day and in a public place, and of course immediately dump and report anyone emailing and asking you for money or to cash bogus checks and wire money to them. Nigerian 419 scams may be old but you'd be surprised how often they're still being tried. Good luck.

• when it comes to online dating, the odds are much more in a girl's favor since there are an overwhelming more guys on there than girls, and pretty much online dating, obviously both good-looking people, physically attractive good-looking people are going to have it the easiest, the advantage, but I'd say good-looking girls have it easier since girls are very picky on a guy's online profile description

• That make sense. Would it be worth it to give it a try?

• Okay, Thank you ! :-)

• yeah, also, even if a guy is good-looking, or decent looking, he has to have the right kind of pictures posted, he has to have pictures that look like he has a fun, exciting, active life, but it doesn't really matter what type of pictures a girl has on there

• Yeah! Why the hell not? You could try that and also social gatherings if you can. Great ways to meet people!

• Yeah, I hear it's a really good option for girls and very very attractive guys.

• if you don't have a car and you plan to use public transportation it might be okay but don't tell them your house address. I might be paranoid but do you really want to tell some guy you met online your house address so he can come pick you up?

• Online dating sites are golden for cute girls... you should show me a picture so I can believe that you're "very attracative" haha.And the reason I'm asking that is because if you're too attractive,a dating site might not be the best option(because there are a bunch of creeper guys that just wanna get in your pants)

• yeah I think online dating is definitely a good option at least to explore a bit

What Girls Said 1

• Sure you can try online dating and with that you can find the right type of guy you want to go out with.

• Okay, I am going to give it a try. any sites you recommend?

• There is lava life E harmony and find my soulmate.com