I like my girlfriend's sister, what to do?

and to make things worst she is my good friend's girlfriend. the more I get to know her the more I feel stronger for her. she is the perfect girl for me. I told her about my feelings and after some time and keeping distance from me she finally confess that she like me too but she don't want to hurt her sisters feelings. I'm jealous when she is with her boyfriend and I feel that it hurts her when I'm with her sister. should I just let her go? this is killing me. help me what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry about your situation, but this sounds really gross. That's like wanting to date your own sister. I don't see how you people can live like that. Seriously, all of my sister's boyfriends and husbands are handsome but they are just like my brothers. Do need to enable the off switch on her. For example, think about the sexiest actress in hollywood, BAM she turns lesbian, BAM cuts off her hair, BAM gains 30 lbs, BAM walks around sans makeup, BAM disgusting right? Now all you got to do is picture your girlfriend's sister looking like a butch and viola. OKay maybe this is a little over the top, but seriously having feelings for your gf's sibling is disgusting.

What Girls Said 2

• I see a soap opera brewing in the distant horizon

• well if you're ready to not have your good friend anymore and have those sister's hate each other, then Id say go for it...

but foreal its a VERY bad idea. if you don't have feelings for another girl you need to end things with your girlfriend. Its not fair to her. and also f you and her decided to get together, would you be ready for all the drama that's going to come with it?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should go after the mother. She's a good compromise here.