OKcupid dating site?

Has anyone had any successful experience with this? Have any of you met any decent guys or girls on there? I am thinking about signing up today and giving it a try

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's great :D Met a REALLY great guy on there. Ya gotta weed out the bad ones and take your time. Don't meet them too soon. But there are some good guys on there. Be aware of the ones where their profile lists "casual sex" and the ones that don't take ANY time to fill out their profile.

Look for a quality man, not just a good look :P

• Okay great! should I let a guy write me first? and how long should I talk to the guy before meeting him?

• If you're browsing and see a guy you might be interested just shoot him an email! what have you got to lose! Make sure it mentions something about his profile so it's personal. That's what I did. I would talk with him via phone BEFORE meeting in person. I would say at least 1-2 weeks of emailing, texting/calling. Make SURE you hear his voice FIRST (kinda like a first phone date lol) to see if your personalities match BEFORE hanging out in perosn. THAT HELPS A LOT But I took a couple of months

• Okay great, thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Online dating works more in a girl's favor than in a guy's favor, as in, only a very small fraction of percentage of guys on a online dating site are attractive, desirable, but at least 50 percent of the girls on a online dating site are attractive to the majority of the guys

• nope, I think dating sites bloat girl's egos to be honest hahah I'd rather do it in person

• i've just heard that it's basically the same as the others

What Girls Said 1

• I met my amazing boyfriend on there and i have never been more in love!