I'm a little nervous cause I have absolutely no dating experience.

at work the other day a guy came into my store. He told me a little about himself. told me he was attending an event, and plays in a band, and he said he was the drummer. anyways as I was helping him, he said he liked my perfume, thanked me, and asked for my name. he seemed genuine. he does concerts for free for cancer stricken families as fundraising and such. he called my store next day, thought I was the girl on the phone, and asked to have dinner with me. the girl said you have the wrong girl. blah blah blah.. anyways, what do you think of him, I'm a little nervous cause I have absolutely no dating experience..the only guys I would think about going out with is most likely a co-worker

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should meet up with him, he definitely sounds interested!

What Guys Said 1

• quit being a wus and go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• If he has enough interest to call you at work I say go for it! The only way to get dating experience is to go on them. Just relax and have fun :)