Is it fate or just a temptation?

So I have a boyfriend, we have been together for about a year and a half now and we love each other so much we would do anything for our relationship. A couple of months ago I met a guy and he was quite friendly, he said we would just be friends but strangely I kind of liked him, now, every guy I have ever liked had turned me down until I stopped looking and my current boyfriend appeared and asked for a chance. I left the other guy alone because I asked him if I liked him knowing I was doing extremely wrong by asking and he said we were just friends and so my boyfriend told me to not talk to him again and so I did cause I cared much much more for my boyfriend. We forgot all about this guy until the other day when he reached me to say that he missed my jokes and stuff, I said again we could not talk but I have this strange feeling as if maybe I just needed to be his friend. I know I don't wanna spend my life with him cause id rather be with my boy but could this guy be a temptation to ruin my relationship or could it just be fate? Take in consideration that he looked for me the second time, we did not just meet somewhere randomly. Thanks.

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• Tempations from the sounds of it I'd just let it go.

0|0
    0|0