Did I mess things up?

I really don't want to over think this. There is this girl that I'm talking to. Tonight I texted her hey beautiful, how is your day going. She texted back in less then a min. All of her text were pretty long. Then for some reason she took an hour to text back. Then she made a joke about me calling her beautiful. I told her that her joke was corny. Then after that she didn't text much back. I think she's mad. Is that something you would get mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• If her ego is high, saying her joke is corny would pretty much offend her.. :) she may think she lost your interest because she's corny or she may feel more conscious of what she says.. But who knows, maybe she's matured enough to be offended, and just got busy.. try talking to her more and laugh at her jokes no matter how shallow or funny they are so she'll be at ease and more free :)

What Girls Said 1

• I personally would not be offended at all. If you can't play around and be honest what's the point?

What Guys Said 1

• WTF, stop overreacting. People don't have to text you back IMMEDIATELY all the time. Just chill out and find something else to do while waiting for her to text you back.