Reasons to why someone would have never had a boyfriend?

Why would someone never have had a boyfriend when they're in their early twenties?

It's weird, but thing just aren't working out for me. Give me the most important reasons please

*things

Most Helpful Guy

• In today's society, there is so much pressure to have a boyfriend at a young age, and I think that's wrong. Having high standards is something that there should be more of in my opinion, because that way you are only going to aim for the perfect someone for you. When you least expect love to find you, it always does...and that's from experience.

What Guys Said 3

• Life is very transient when you're young. College and university is such a temporary thing, people coming and going all the time, never to be seen again. So much time pressure stuff like studying and the like. Real relationships are bloody hard until you're older and settled in the 'real world'

• High standards/ego

• it's always a guys fault for everything unfortuneately

What Girls Said 3

• There could be any number of reasons... including no one has tickled your fancy enough for you to make a proper effort to reel them in!

• Haven't found the right person, Could be assexual which means that the person is interested in neither sex (this is real I have a friend that is assexual), not emotionally ready, too busy, too high of standards, it could be a number of reasons.

• well...

are you frigid ? (some women are)

or

do you need plastic surgery (many women do)

or

are you the lucky one ? (men are more trouble

than they are worth anyway !)

• Not frigid (I do make out occasionally. just don't have a bf)

Don't need plastic surgery as far as I know (small boobs, but it suits my figure)

• then you are the lucky one so stop complaining !