Would you ever date a girl/guy you met at the club?

would you ever date a girl/guy you met at the club if you would why if you wouldn't why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have in the past and would so again. Clubs are social places where meeting and interacting with new people is encouraged. I like to party and would love to date a girl who liked to party too. Good people go to clubs too and If I meet a good and attractive girl who interests me I'll get her contact details and set a date for another time to really get to know each other.

What Guys Said 4

• Theoretically possible, but unlikely. I can barely hear what people are saying in clubs so I don't find it to be a particularly good place to meet people. I also almost never go to clubs.

• Most likely not, I don't go there to meet the love of my life.

• Yes I would if there was a connection...I would have had to have been at the bar myself so why not!

• No. Those aren't the type of girls I would want to date unless you want to keep them on the line while getting to do them consistently.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes.

I hang out in clubs; so it would be silly of me to judge someone based on the fact that I met them there. I mean I'm not saying I'd date every guy I met in a club; but if I met a guy who I had chemistry with; the fact that I met him in a club would be redundant.

I don't know why anyone would decide not to date someone because they met at a club.