How long would you consider a standard date?

For example would you think a standard date would last 2 hours or 4 hours things like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think a normal date would last 4 hours max.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the activity really, but I'd say a couple of hours, on average.

• well it depends... a date's all about getting to know a person pretty well and seeing if you're compatible...that could take 15 minutes (if you see him with his fly open and a runny nose that he doesn't bother to clean) or hours (if you really enjoy the person and want to hang out for more).

i'd say at least an hour

• When I go on a date I never had a set time frame, I just arrange to turn up at a certain time and see how it goes, once I went for a drink with a girl and was only there for an hour or so, then on the other hand I went for the same and the date had to be stopped as we'd been there talking for 4 hours and the place was closing

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say 2-4 hours. It all depends on what activities you're planning for said date, I suppose.

• depends on what you're doing... dinner and movies is gonna take more than just dinner. trip to the zoo is gonna take more than getting coffee lol but I would say in general 4 hours