Why does my guy friend keep randomly texting "I love you too"?

Example, I would say something like "you're so mean" and he would say " I love you too". He does it often. I know some people do it sarcastically but if a guy keeps saying it is he just joking around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he;s just joking around. Maybe he needs to get some new punch lines for his one liners, though.

What Guys Said 3

• Because he is really only 12 years old...

• Lol maybe maybe nt. He could be trying to say it to you but can't say it seriously so just does it jokingly. Is he single? N do you get a feeling he's got a tiny crush on you or something?

• yes he's single and I'm confused if he does like me or not because he gets along with girls pretty well. :(( I've never told him I loved him though if that helps.

• I do have a crush on him which may be why I'm looking too much into it. :/

• yeah lol you're totally biased atm. but go for it if you have a crush on him just go for it :)

• just trying to be reassuring

What Girls Said 1

• he's just joking around,don't read into it too much.