Just successfully asked 2 girls out! Should I go for a Hat-Trick?

How's that for a good day? Got 2 dates, and my boss invited me to his BBQ?

So should I go for a hat-trick?

Hmm I tried for the hat-trick... but failed miserably, flat on my sorry ass face.

she was v. pretty, but didn't show interest... she gave me her phone number but I think it's gonna be a no.

btw this was purely a thread for me to brag but I see it's turned into a thoughtful discussion, inspite of my juvenile remarks, so thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah go for it dude! I agree with the others - there's nothing wrong with dating more than one person. Dates are just about getting to know people. It's not at all exclusive.

It's always so refreshing to see someone on a high like you and feeling really confident and happy. Congrats bro :)

What Girls Said 4

• Do not date both of them without giving them both forewarning of what you are doing. You are violating the rights of these woman to date exclusively by withholding truth from them. How would you feel if a woman you were dating, were dating one or more other men at the same time? You should, if you insist on dating them both, ask how they feel about "dating around" before becoming exclusive.. They might not be okay with this, and deserve to choose whether or not they are involved with someone who would do this.

• You have to get someone's permission to try to get to know more than one person at a time? These are dates with people he doesn't know, not dates with his girlfriend. These dates are just about getting to know the person before deciding if he wants to try to be more than friends with her.

• What the heck is a hat-trick? lol

• I'm not sure what you mean. Are both of these woman aware you have a 2nd date with another? If not, I wouldn't be too proud of myself just yet..

• Obviously I wouldn't ask both girls out if they are FRIENDS or ACQUAINTANCES. Even I am not that self-destructive.

• I see, so you do intend to see both of them? Isn't this the definition of cheating?

• Not good at all

What Guys Said 9

• Funny what the guys of today consider success with women. You got two numbers/dates. Would you like a congrats? Did you go on the dates yet? Is there a second date? Not trying to be harsh man but this is the immature crap I see from guys all the time and it's part of what makes the male population such douchebags. I see guys all the time saying stuff like, "Dude, I banged that drunk chick at the party last night!" or "Bro I got that chicks number!" and they congratulate themselves, seemingly believing that theyre Gods gift to women simply because of what they did. For many guys, sadly success with women is how many numbers and lays they can get. If numbers is new to you, then congrats on getting out of your comfort zone and asking her for her number. If this ain't new, don make it a habit to brag on how many numbers you have in your pocket before anything significant happens.

• lol when you start at the bottom, you have to celebrate every little victory. Maybe you're the modern day casanova, but kiss my...

• Like I said above, if you are starting from the bottom then congrats, way to go.

• Why go for a hat trick when you already have one date? Don't overload yourself and be loyal.

• Not cute l0l

• Man, you should've played it safe lol

• Congrats, good sir! And by all means, go for it.

• I say go for it.

• Absolutely go for it. Some girls on here and maybe some guys will say it is wrong or immoral. They are dates and that is it. You are NOT cheating obviously so go ahead and date as many as you could as that increases your chances for finding the one.

• Aww so so sorry man but you tried :P

• If it was me I'd skip out on the boss and concentrate on the girls.

• Now that's a hard one XD.