Where to meet a really skinny girl?

after my ex I want skinny girls my ex was really skinny like 1oo lbs max she was size 0 to a 2 and now I am not attracted to anyone unless they are really skinny please help I don"t want to be alone forever

Most Helpful Girl

• " I don"t want to be alone forever" ... sorry but you're asking for sympathy for a problem that is caused by your own limited and pretty shallow preferences? tough sh*t,

i know you'll say something like "i can't help who I find attractive" ...i don't care, still makes you a shallow human being, and if this results in you never finding love, or never being happy you only have yourself to blame.

.for most women that qualifies as unhealhily underwieght...thats a pretty ureasonabe demand for most people.

What Girls Said 12

• you could stalk an eating disorder clinic.

doctors usually tell women who are around 5 ft 5, sub100 pounds, that they have an eating disorder & suggest therapy.

• And this is why girls at a young age have eating disorders. Fools like you who say what is attractive and what is not. A great woman isn't defined by her pants size, weight, height, etc. You should know better now. Disappointing to see foolish people like you exist in society.

• stop trolling

• I don't know where you live but I'd suggest chatting it up with the next skinny girl you find. I'm going to be honest and say that you probably won't find this trait in most women your age nor will you find it very often in average women above 5'0" . If that's what you like then go for it. It's up to you to decide what you want in a woman physically.

• And you've tried your local elementary school?

• Hit on every petite woman you meet? Or join a dating sight and specify that you only are attracted to think women. Just remember to not limit yourself to skinny girls, you may be surprised by who you'll find attractive.

• gym

• Gyms usually have people with nice body's, not skinny. He's better off looking in the modeling industry. They are pretty darn skinny.

• Am I the only one who finds this question funny for some reason?lol

• where the meth addicts hang out.

• looking at your age range I'd say your best bet is to start dating meth addicts.

• sooo, what are you going to do when your future wife gets pregnant?

• What happened to your ex? Did she gain weight?

What Guys Said 7

• WEll, China, or wherever there are Chinese people, or most other Asians. Plus they are mentally healthy and strong...giggle when pinched...

• OK this is how you find reallllyyyyy skinny girls...

Step 1: Look into your directory or Yellow Pages, search for skinny girl convention

Step 2: Find the skinny girl convention and write down the address

Step 3: Drive to the convention and walk out of your car

Step 4: Open doors of building

Step 5: Meet reallllllyyy skinny girls. Live happily ever after with the girl of your dreams which is skinny and you both love each other and will be together forever with a lot of money on some remote island with just the two of you...

• the gym or jogging trails is where I would go to look for a really skinny girl . or try and date an Asian as there pretty small

• go for the asians...they're pretty skinny

• Try the gym that's my best guess?

• What's wrong with being attracted to skinny women? Skinny, not anorexic. Geez, all of these comments must be coming from overweight women. I notice only overweight women use the word skinny as a pejorative.

• They're used to being spoonfed lies on here about guys hating thin women...so when something realistic comes along, they get defensive

• I know how you feel. I really want a hot Filipina.