Acted needy... any hope of him getting in touch again?

I met this guy, we got on like a house on fire. Only known him a few weeks but we talked loads and generally just got on really, really well. I started to get a bit needy, asking if he really wanted to see me again etc, I don't know where it came from, but of course it resulted in him ignoring me. My last attempt at trying to talk to him was a few days ago and I'm planning on not trying again. I've realized what I've done was stupid, and regret ever doing it.

I just wondered if there was any hope of him getting in touch again if I just ignored it. We really seemed to click, he was very keen before all this and I'm scared I've ruined it all.

How long should I wait it out? Is there really a time limit on him staying silent?

Any advice, thank you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just move on with life, if he contacts you then he does but you scared the sh*t out of him most likely and he just needs some space.

What Guys Said 4

• well yeah...I want to tell you just one sentence "sarcasity attracts people" nobody likes clingyness, you know :-)

• Dyanamite is an interesting thing, but if it goes bang and your not expecting it, you can ebd up bewildered, If you want him seduce him, old fashioned seduction your place meal candles music, settle down on couch canoodle for some time, and then think of doing something you ain't ever done before, really make a big picture in your head, and then get horny on him, if he don't wanna know, mmmm call me./!

• Sucks but, All you can really do is hope that they respond back.

• Same thing happened with me and this girl, I decided not to peruse it because they were pretty adamant on not replying. And no worse feeling then sending a text or email or Voice mail and knowing they read it and deliberately not replying.

What Girls Said 0