Has a girl ever liked you?

Has a girl ever liked you? Question for guys.

I am 22 and no girl has ever liked me.

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but they were girls I was not attracted to physically, although looking back, when I was a sophomore in High School, this freshman girl admitted she liked me, I wasn't attracted to her at the time but now looking back, I regret it, she wasn't all that bad looking

What Girls Said 13

• How can you be sure that no girl has ever liked you?

• I have to agree with you. He probably have been liked by girls, but just doesn't know it.

• I am very sure a girl or girls have liked you. Either the girl approach you or you didn't get her signal.

• I meant the girl must have liked you but didn't approach you.

• pretty sure someone did and you just didn't notice. true story.

• Yup girls have liked me.

• You can't know this for sure. I liked a guy when I was in grade 9 and he didn't even know I was alive. He still doesn't.

• Yep, girls have liked me.

• Well there is no way to tell.

This one girl liked me at my job and I didn't know until my friend told me, I thought she was just being friendly, completely misread the signs. See even us girls suck at reading signals.

Good luck.

• Yea, girls like me. XD

and guys too, but only all the wrong ones..

That's not cool... :[

• Yeah

• i don't really talk to girls so if they did like me they probably have never talked to me so I wouldn't know

• I had a girl hit on me once and I totally freaked out. I don't swing that way at all. It was super awkward and all my friends laughed at me -_-

• yup...I bet someone has and you didn't know.

• lol, um yup but I have 22 year old friend he's actually on here and swears no girl has ever liked him lol but he's met 3 that has in the past month so he's full of it. And yeah, a few girls have but I like men (:

• I believe so..

What Guys Said 24

• Technically you can't know for sure if a girl has ever liked, disliked or been neutral toward you. I think girls have liked me, I'm pretty sure. But you can't ever know. Maybe no girls have liked me and I just had that impression from being with them ^^

• Girls rarely verbally say they like you...so some have, but you never picked up the signals (either you didn't notice or the girl's signals were too feint).

• Dude there's a huge chance a girl has liked you. For me it was just luck that I found out certain girls liked me (I only know a few who have liked me) but there have probably been more that I had no suspicion of whatsoever. Girls can be pretty good at hiding it.

• Nope if they did I wouldn't be single at 27. The only guys women like are the cheaters, jerks, players, douche bags, etc. Of course their all gonna deny it.

• One or two. I'm sure some have liked you as well and either you didn't notice or they didn't make it obvious.

• Once. A LONG LONG time ago! Like...2nd grade time ago xD! Other then that! No other girls that I've noticed :PP

• yeah women like men always... if you don't have at least one woman who lkes you then you aren't talking to more women or if you're talking you're coming across scary or weird.

meet them, talk about fun stuff avoid death, religion, politics and talk more about relationships, alcohol and its effects, music and hollywood issues and you'l find them chatting up to you.

there's always someone out there... you've just gotta search harder

• I've had a handful, at least to my knowledge, but I've never liked any of them back...

• Yeah, but usualy thier ugly.

• Of course, many times... too bad that in most of those times I didn't like that certain girl back.

• Yes. But I was idiotic enough to pull away because I was shy. How can you be so sure that one hasn't?

• Can't be that hard to get a girl to like you, for the most part they are probably to shy to tell you or you can't see the obvious.

• I don't know, but I didn't really care either.

• i'm 23 same boat as you

• nope, can't blame them though,. Nothing much to look at

• You are good looking. It's your insecurity that's making you unattractive. If you have one, just work on yourself until you feel good.

• Attraction does not necessarily depend on looks since it's common knowledge that people have been attracted for other reasons. Though, they represent a minority of relationships, they do exist and in most cases are based on some point of interest that both parties share. For example: playing an instrument or writing (dramas, songs, poems).

• its how most start. Based on looks

• I would be willing to bet that AT LEAST ONE has liked you before but they never told you...

• once... only once

• Yeah lots of them...

• Yea, sometimes I didn't know they did until a while later when they got boyfriends

• Yes

• Yeah, wayyy back in high school.

• like once

• I'm sure there were more that did but they didin't let on cause they were shy

• no. I'm 24. And no one ever has.

• You cannot be sure that no girl ever liked you. If you don't have much luck with girls, see what needs to change (your communication skills, confidence etc).