How do you feel when being stood up?

What did you do? Did you call him/her, did you forgive them?

And if you have never been stood up, what would you do if this happened to you?

Random question to pass time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times. I've always just let it slide, never bringing it up to the other person but still feeling really hurt. The last time it happened I sent a private FB message to the person saying "I guess I'm getting blown off again. Have a good night I guess" he legitimately forgot (or so he says) but I was okish with it after he made it up to me. However I got reannoyed when he said later "you could have called me earlier".

YOU asked to make plans with ME, so why should I have to nag you about it? Besides the fact that this person has purposely blown me off before makes it hard to not assume that's what it would be again. Meh I'm ranting. Sorry. Overall you feel real sh*tty.

• Maybe with a BA you'll feel better after reminding you about it.

• lol thanks for the BA! At least I got something out of being pissed off. :)

What Guys Said 7

• This happened once when I was 14. Yea it was dumb, I didn't bother calling them back.

• I was annoyed as all hell, given it was an hour drive just to get down there. Yes, I did call and I was severely displeased with the excuse. I did not forgive her and that was the last time I asked her out.

• This has happened to me more times than I like to remember. I'm always pissed. I almost always call them out.

• I wouldn't bother calling, nor answering if they called. Anyone who does that to someone else isn't worth my time.

• Depends on your expectations before you were stood up.

• Never been stood up but I guess I'd be quite angry.

• I'd be upset and annoyed if that happened to me.

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't ask the person not a single question of why, especially if they didn't care to share why ( that's disrespectful).

Was I upset? Very much so, I spend nearly an entire evening getting ready and for you to say an hour before scheduled timing that you have to cancel, without reasoning or an apology...ohhh really...I just told him thanks for letting me know.

It shows the level of consideration you have towards me.