Why is my girlfriend choosing her new girlfriend to hang with way more than me?

I have been dating this girl for over 3 months now, and it has been going amazing. She just started school now again though, and she has found a new best friend. This friend is like taking over my spot. She wants to hang with her friend, way more than hang with me. I asked her tonight if she wanted to go get ice cream for a study break and she said no. But at 10 oclock she told me on Skype that she's going over to her friend's for a few hours. So she had the time, but has chosen to give her friend the time, not me. I also said can I have a day of the week, that is mine and she said no because she might have homework. I also said it would be nice if I could see her once every three or four days, and she said I was pushing my luck. Her friend gets to see her every day. I don't understand, because all the time she says she misses seeing me everyday like it was in the summer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope her new friend is a female. Your girlfriend may not be taking you seriously. (thus taking you for granted) Sounds like you are not her priority. I understand she just started college, meaning busy stressful, hecktic life etc, however she has to learn to balance her time between school, personal, & social. I can't believe she said you can't have one day a wk for one on one time & that your pushing your luck, sound like she pushing hers. She ditched you & yummy ice cream to spend time with another chick please. What are they doing I dnt care if she is a new or old friend, she can't sideline you. Well whenever you can catch her talk to her about this. If she really cares & loves you she will make some improvements because she will know you are worth it. If not you will have to drop her. I wish you well

What Girls Said 1

• Its a new friend and you waaant to know more about them so it happens don't get jealous.

What Guys Said 1

• Pushing your luck.. Lol she sounds like a catch >.> I can understand some things like maybe she made plans with the friend before but if you want you can act distant as well, busy whatever. Can see if she gets the hint or you can just ask her what's up, seems like she doesn't see anything wrong though.