Not interested or scared? What should I do?

I've been talking to this girl for about 2 months now and everything has been going good until about two weeks ago. We used to talk everyday flirting a lot, she would tell me how she feels and I would tell her how I felt. She told me that she wanted our relationship to go further and she's really comfortable around me and she love me. But two weeks ago she ignored my texts and phone calls for about 3 days and now we barely talk. She said that she has a lot going on and is scared she is going to get hurt. We used to see each other every weekend and now I haven't seen her in a month. Should I give her time or continue to tell her that I'm not gonna hurt her?

What Girls Said 1

• leave her alone..give her some time. two possibilities: one is she just wanna flirt with you and get you like her. the one is she is scared and needs some time. just let her know you cherish her and will wait her for one month or several weeks

What Guys Said 1

• dont give up..sounds weird but bru just don't give up..she may have mixed feelings but try to @lest communicate with her..if she doesn't sadly to say then..you have to move on..hard luck I knw..but the Ugly Truth better than a Beautiful Lie