Girlfriend and her best friend.

I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months now. The first month has been great. No issues whatsoever. But now it just seems boring. I have lost all interest and I want to chase after her best friend. Knowing that's a jerk move I have a feeling that her best friend is also after me. I need serious help.. I'm going into uncharted territory and have never dealt with this before. How do I go about doing this without hurting either party.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your current girlfriend will be hurt by your actions and you are going to mess up their friendship. Which if her best friend has a real desire to pursue you well she is not a real friend anyways. The situation is going to blow up in somebody' s face and someone is going to get hurt. No offense at all, but if you feel bored with your current girlfriend and her best friend wants to pursue you then she is probably better without both of you in her life. So if you go after her friend and she wants to be with you and you both become a couple at least she would see what kind of friend she has and maybe that is what it takes. If her friend is willing to pursue you she will do it again when her friend finds someone new. I understand you cannot help how you feel but karma is real and these situations have a tendency to come back and bite someone in the a**. If I was you I would leave both of them alone and find someone new. Just think about how you would feel if you were in your girlfriends shoes. Would you be hurt if he she was bored with you and wanted to be with your friend?

What Girls Said 4

• There's no way to do it without hurting either party. If her friend is interested, you hurt the current girlfriend. You also hurt the friend because she is left without her best friend for a guy who is probably not even really interested in her. If the friend is not interested, you still hurt the current girlfriend because you're with her and you don't even like her, probably just to get closer to her friend. Basically, this is a lose-lose situation, so just find another girl.

• Don't do this. You're going to ruin a friendship, there is no way to do this without hurting your girlfriend, not only is she going to be hurt that your relationship has ended, but you will be taking away the person who is supposed to help her through this.

• Don't do it. If you want to move on, there are plenty of other women. That's not cool to move on to her best friend. Awkward!

• well dump your current girlfriend if you feel this way then wait awhile before you appoarch this new girl only way round it

What Guys Said 0