Exotic date poll?

If you could go on a date anywhere in the world where would it be?

• Maui
  • Paris
  • Vennice
  • Bahamas

Most Helpful Girl

• anywhere warm and with lots of sightseeing: I've been living in Minnesota for a few months now and I'm tired of this cold snowy weather [though it's a lot nicer today] and nothing super fun to really visit.

What Girls Said 7

• i said paris only because it's amazing there, but I'd definitely say new zealand. it'd be so atypical and there would far more adventurous than those other locations, which is are all very cliche romantic getaways. another awesome place would be somewhere like malaysia or thailand. but that's only if the couple are into more out of the ordinary things.

• I said vennice because I love Italy, but if it was on the poll I would definitly choose Sydney, Australia, it's so beautiful there and much more adventrous then the typical places

• Africa! African Savanna. Um, might be a weird place but it's absolutely gorgeous, definitely something one should see at least once in a lifetime.

• venice

• My pick hands down is Cefalu in Scicily.

• Antarctica. Just because no one else goes there and I think that would be cool to see.

• Venice is absolutely beautiful, and I've always wanted to ride a gondola for a date with a great guy. It's really romantic, and c'mon! It's in Italy! Their food is delicious as well.

What Guys Said 3