If you really like a girl you won't try to kiss her after the first date?

A friend of mine said that, do you agree? If you do could you also share why is so?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it just depends on the couple. Some women are cool with it. Some might take it as an advancement for just one thing, "booty" (I'd say that would depend on maturity levels too) Some are offended if you DON'T kiss and some women take it as a guy being shy or responsible and careful.

And for the women guys are Never sure what to do with, kiss, hug, stay, leave...Those ones you just ask! Yes, its that simple. Sometimes just asking the female for permission will do the trick. You will know instantly if she's comfortable as everyone moves at their own pace. If she does that lean toward you thingy then you will know.

If you are too shy for all the above or to ask. Then you are not ready to kiss her ;)

Good Luck! PS. Some people kiss on the first date to know if they are compatible, nothing worse then committing to someone you thought you could kiss passionately to find out all you can do is cling teeth! LOL

What Girls Said 1

• First dates are meant to get to know the person and enjoy her company. See if both of you click together. Keep the kissing for the second or the third date.

What Guys Said 4

• No way, dude, it's totally dependent on chemistry and connection. There's people who feel such a connection and have such chemistry they have sex on the first date. Others, it waits until the 3rd or 4th date or even later for the kiss.

In fact, I've heard women complain that failing to go for a kiss makes them assume he is a 'nice guy' and get's friend zoned right after the date ends.

• I would try to kiss her on the first date if I liked her.

If I don't try, I'm probably never calling again.

• he's right.

second. first is too fast.

• A kiss is fair game...banging her isn't good on the first date, unless she's a pig and you know it.