Is sleeping over at a guy's house slutty?

I come from a very strict household, and I am have been dating a guy for almost a month. It seems serious (I would like to think that), he asked me to come to his house and meet the family and sleepover. Is it too soon? Will his parents think I am slutty for sleeping over after nearly a month? I want to show his parents that I am not like most girls that he brought home. What do I do?

Thank you in advance!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stayed at my ex's when I met his parents. Spare room, didn't do anything disrespectful. Make sure he asks his parents first. In my case, we were in a LDR so I had to sleep over and I had met his parents briefly prior to that.

As for sleeping over, being slutty, if it is, then I'm in trouble. I crash at my guy friend's house almost every other weekend after a night out. Nobody has ever commented, it's not like I'm sleeping with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • His parents want me to come. I'm not saying that sleeping over is slutty, I don't want to seem slutty to his parents and mine..

• Show All
    • You have a point there- go along with it..

Thank you for everything!

How did the family Christmas go was it awkward?

Also, any tips how to impress his family?

• It wasn't that bad, only one aunt was a bit upset since I'm not Christian. Smile lots, be polite and bring something when you show up. No problem. His mom and dad loved me lol.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's just sleeping over in the literal sense, right? Not slutty at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • literally just sleeping..

• i see no problem having sex after a month. but meeting parents... that's a bit soon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not if you're just sleeping. I've had sleepovers with guys who were just friends before. I like it! There's something cozy and special about waking up next to a guy. :)

0|0
    0|0