Are looks deceiving?

Do you think looks are deceiving if you do explain why you think so and share an experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• I look like a kind, calm, intelligent, reliable and generally helpful bloke. I seem like that online too! ... In actuality I'm a paranoid, critical, spiteful, self-loathing, antisocial, asexual, xenophobic shut-in who can't talk to people in a public situation without breaking D:

What Guys Said 4

• Yes.

Billy AKA tap dancer was probably the best dressed nicest look guy I ever met. His hair was even perfect.

Billy was the most rotten person, especially to girls that I have ever known.

He also was a big believer in modern chemistry.

• yes looks are very deceiving. lot's of people try to look younger/healthier while others are so unhealthy they look a few years older than they are.

I've been told I look younger than I am by most people who don't know my birth date.

• yes looks are deceiving trust me, for example one of my dad's friends just recently asked what grade I am in high school (I go to college and I am 20) he was surprised to find that out, he then told me that I looked wayyyy to young to even look like a 20 year old guy ha ha yes looks are deceiving my friend :)

• Ohh yes they are ! When I was at Uni I was voted the scariest looking person on campus, and a hotel receptionist admitted to my other half that the rest of the staff were scared to talk to me, but I am the kinda guy that crosses the road to help the elderly and will always help out when asked as well as being very gentle and conseiderate . So yes they are !

What Girls Said 2

• Some girls can look like 2 different people when they don't wear makeup. lol

• yes they are... you can bite into an apple that looks perfectly good, but it is really rotten from the core... just like how some people are