What can possibly be the reasons for this all of a sudden?

Why my boyfriend who seemed to be in love with more than I was with him suddenly stop calling me!? its been since the last week of Dec. and every time I did try and call him (1st week of Jan) he had excuses...whats going on I'm usually the one who USED to not call for a while now its him. I've texted him 4 days ago and still nothing.. I told him I missed him and asked him was he okay.. all he said was the he was okay and he was sleepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You say he used to be the one who called and you didn't. Maybe he got tired of always being the one to look for you and decided to turn the tables. You guys need to sit down and talk, figure out what you feel and if you still want to be with each other. You can't have a relationship without being straight foward and having strong communication.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he is trying to avoid you. You also mentioned that you used to avoid him. The entire problem may be centered around the lack of continuous communication. You want to talk, he doesn't--He wants to talk, you don't. If there is no communication, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have any kind of relationship. You need to ask him straight up if he wants to continue the relationship. If not, move on; if so, work on communicating with each other.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like the tables have turned and he is in control of the situation. Maybe you took him for granted and he got tired of all of it. Sorry. I just think he grew tired of you doing it to him. He might have just moved on.