What does it mean when someone (anyone) doesn't text you back?

Is it a sign that they don't want to talk to you or do you assume you're being ignored or that they're just busy: I know girls/guys think differently about these things. Like if a girl texts a guy or a friend and they doesn't respond back, is OK to text them again like: What's up or my personal favorite the single "?" and best of all when you've texted someone and they reply, you reply with a question and they don't answer, how do you take that? I'm just curious, I'm not talking about just relationships I mean, but also friends in situations like that.

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• How much time are we talking about lol? I'm not the world's fastest texter and don't get much into texting anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Generally it's cause they value whatever is going in front of them, or whatever they are doing more than texting you back OR they're busy and didn't see.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, some people don't text alot, but I do, some people are in class or sleeping and turn their phones off, so don't worry about it, either that or their phones retarded. mine is every other week

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.