What does it mean when someone (anyone) doesn't text you back?

Is it a sign that they don't want to talk to you or do you assume you're being ignored or that they're just busy: I know girls/guys think differently about these things. Like if a girl texts a guy or a friend and they doesn't respond back, is OK to text them again like: What's up or my personal favorite the single "?" and best of all when you've texted someone and they reply, you reply with a question and they don't answer, how do you take that? I'm just curious, I'm not talking about just relationships I mean, but also friends in situations like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• How much time are we talking about lol? I'm not the world's fastest texter and don't get much into texting anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Generally it's cause they value whatever is going in front of them, or whatever they are doing more than texting you back OR they're busy and didn't see.

• yea, some people don't text alot, but I do, some people are in class or sleeping and turn their phones off, so don't worry about it, either that or their phones retarded. mine is every other week

What Girls Said 0