Should I text him or not even bother anymore?

so I have been talking, well more like texting, this guy for about 3 months and I enjoy talking to him. the first time we were suppose to meet and hang out he ended up falling asleep and texted me eight hours later. I gave him a second shot. the second time we actually meet up but I had brought my friend with me because we were in the area and hung out with him for a few hours, but it was still fun. he texted me a few hours later and said he enjoyed meeting me and that we should hang out again. I told him that I would enjoy that. its been almost two weeks since we last talked. is it because he's not interested anymore or that he is waiting for me to text him first? I enjoy talking to him but I don't want to be annoying. what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it's just fate! Or maybe he's texting seven other girls at the same time and you've had your turn for this month.

That's the problem with texting...you're just another address!

• he might be just busy. or he might want you to text him, it's like a test to see if you'd really enjoy meeting up with him again. you should text him and see how he responds

What Girls Said 0