Should I trust him and date him again?

I went out and had sex with a guys couple of times during the last 7 months. we didn't commit or talk about 'what we are'. I didn't feel like we were dating or in a relationship so I told him we can only be friends. He's response is 'I'm speechless'. We didn't see or talk to each other for a month then he asked me to lunch. He asked about the reason & I told him I found out things about him. I don't want to be one of many girl he has. He told me I knew about the long term girlfriend he broke up with. I told him his buddy said he's a player. He denied it. He told me he was in 3 relationships in the last 12 years and I'm one of them.

What does this mean? Does it mean he think we were in a relationship? Should I trust him and date him again?

What Guys Said 1

• He not necessarily thinks of being in a relationship, but possibly foresees it. For the trust & dating him again part: as long as you do not see yourself getting hurt in the near future, guess all is OK for now.

What Girls Said 0