Girl texting a guy first?

so I just recently got this guys number and have only had one shortish conversation with him, like he sent me three texts, I started the conversation with him. is it OK for me to initiate again or should I wait for him to. we know each other casually and talk in school and stuff. Do guys like it when girls text them first? What are some good ways to initiate a texting conversation with a guy you have a crush on without using a stupid pickup line, I'm not really into that kind of thing.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you text first, it shows him you're interested. If he has a lot of girls texting him, you probably don't want to do that because it will look desperate. However, if he seems like a nice guy who is genuinely interested in you, sure go ahead. Just make sure you're not initiating every time.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• i always hate initiating first, it seems like I'm the one always wanting to talk about something, or she isn't really interested.

• Text him first. I hate when girls are super hard to talk to

What Girls Said 0