I really need boy advice

Been talking to this guy for a while, he unfortunately has a girlfriend. I have had numerous conversations where he tells me that he is unhappy with her. Met him at work. Last summer I met him and was friends with him last year, he asked for my number this summer and throughout the whole summer we only hung out twice. We talked like everyday and texted each other. He would ask me to hangout a lot and then never follow through. (why would he do that?) also he recently got me to admit liked him and then he said he wished he had a crystal ball so it could tell him what it would be like if he broke up with his girlfriend and went out with me. I haven't talked to him since I had msged him the next day but he never answered back. He is leaving soon to go away for school and he told me he wanted to hangout before he left but is showing no interest in doing so...why is he doing this? I'm so confused...

Most Helpful Girl

• That isn't really cool, believe it or not. What if he went out with you, but then didn't really like you anymore, and started hanging out with different girls and telling them he'd rather be with them than with you. If you try to put yourself in his girlfriends shoes, you'd feel really betrayed. Personally, and I don't know why I feel this way, but I feel that he is the unfaithful type. If you aren't happy with someone, break up with them, don't go flirting and spending most of your attention on another person.

What Guys Said 1

• This guy sounds awful. But if you like him, simply call or text him and confront him about it. Personally he's a d*** in my opinion standing you, not responding, and talking about dating another girl behind his gfs back

What Girls Said 2

• He's just playing mind games. I don't think he's worth your time. He has a girlfriend who he bad mouths. Just imagine what he will say about you when you guys start dating. Personally, I'd suggest you stay away from this guy. He's bad news. He's emotionally cheating on his girlfriend..he'll do the same to you.

• PLAYER. unfortunately we all fall for these type of guys, they act like they care when really they don't. as hard as it may be, move on. he's not worth it one bit.