Hooking Up With a Friend Before He Leaves For College

So I've been friends with this guy for about 2 years now. We hang out off and on but enjoy ourselves! Recently when he drove me home from a friend's, he turned down the music and asked if, since he is leaving for college, we could grind. I agreed, not really caring, and we found a private parking lot and blasted the music and danced. We both enjoyed ourselves but the longer we went dancing, the more the tension grew between us. At one point, he nuzzled his face in my neck then began to lick my ear but he stopped himself and pulled back. I then turned to face him to dance and our foreheads touched. I gave him the OK to kiss me by smirking,moving closer and giggling but he didn't take it. So I went to plan b) booty shake on him and get touchy. Still didn't work. After the ordeal, and having my butt felt up, we hugged and just were chill and joked about it. The thing is, I wanted to really hook up with him! He is leaving this weekend and this happened 2 nights ago. Is it too soon or pointless to try? If not, how should I go about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say he probably didn't want to start something serious before going to college. Maybe he felt like he couldn't handle the long distance thing.

What Guys Said 1

• get him over. make a move. if he asks what your doing, just say "well, maybe I was thinking we could..."

What Girls Said 1

• maybe tell him how you feel , he could be feeling the same also he might not won't want to make the first step its just as hard for them to tell if we want them as it is for us and who knows you could end up doing something as a good bye