How the fudge do you kiss a person?

Um, I have no idea how to go about it...when is there suppose to be tongue? Where do I touch, what do you do with your mouth? Any pointers? Might have to kiss someone tomorrow and I'm so lost

Most Helpful Girl

• I never used to understand what people meant when they say "it comes naturally" or "don't worry just follow his lead" when it came to kissing. I remember my first kiss. Was googling all over the web trying to make some sense in what I should do and let me tell you this, it really does come naturally. I know it sounds strange now but it all happens so fast. You put your mouth on his and then the rest just happens automatically. It's like some natural instinct that kicks in really. Just be careful not to open your mouth too much or too little. Make sure there's room to move (you know, tongue space). Don't do what other guys tend to do with me, that's opening their entire mouth and pushing onto me with their tongue down my throat. It sounds weird now explaining it but just don't do that. Keep things under control and don't go overboard. Just move your tongue gently in his mouth and try and enjoy it! You touch where you want to but I always like putting my arms around his neck or moving my hands down his back (not too low otherwise you may give the wrong impression) or over his chest/torso area. Don't forget to breathe and remember to tilt your head slightly otherwise you're noses will bump. I had a ex who used to think it was amazing to have our noses bumping the entire time, reality of the matter, it was not so be careful of that aand lastly make sure your breathe smells nice. That's so so important too. Use mints or something beforehand and make sure your lips aren't chapped and are moisturized.

What Guys Said 2

• Insert face into other face... Profit? :P

I wouldn't know, I tend to avoid making friends xD

• dont pucker just lean in and put your lips on his top or bottom lip almost like your sucking one of his lips. don't start with toung but it could turn into that... I don't know it should be pretty natural once you jump in

What Girls Said 2

• It's difficult to tell you how to do since every person kisses differently, and likes it in different ways. But I can tell you something:

It will come natural to you, I promise.

I didn't know what to do at all either, but I really liked this guy, and he had just asked if I wanted to become his Girlfriend (I said yes, of course) and then it just came naturally, and it was amazing. (first time kissing)ยจ

Just go with the flow and let your body guide you :)

- Good luck!

• there isn't really a certain way to kiss, you just do it. the first time I made out with a guy I just followed his lips and it was good. after a while, guys just started following my lips which was even better lol. I don't know, you just go with the flow and relax, don't try too hard to make it good.