Is it possible to date a girl out of your league?

I was watching the movie she out of my league I really liked it. But I always wonder is it possible for a girl who is beautiful or famous and rich would date someone who works at McDonald's or at a restaurant? Just seems impossible to think that this kind of stuff happens to normal joes.

Wow very negative woman in this post not all woman but damn woman are some shallow nasty bitches.

Most Helpful Girl

• The media tends to make guys want the hot, rich girls with movies like that even if the girls personality sucks. I'm not saying that It's bad that you want to date someone like that but think about the reasons why you would either than her looks and money. To answer a question a girl out of your league would date you IF she has a good personality, some good looking girls date guys that aren't all that on purpose. It's all just preferences, most girls don't care about looks but then again their are girls that are full of themselves and wouldn't date guys that they think they're much better than. Hope I helped.

• Yea but I'm not shallow and besides I see a lot of chicks especially the not so hot girl with guys who workout. I'm starting to believe that dating maybe easy for woman.

• I guess it depends on where you live because my cousin says the same thing but where I live girls always date guys less attractive than the. But I understand what you're going through, best thing to do is try to be more open, smile at girls, talk to them on the bus, etc. You'll be surprised who you might end up with.

• yea you right.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, its possible to date someone more attractive than you.

But has for someone who is beautiful, famous and rich to go for someone that is unattractive and poor its very unlikely.

• People have said that to me with pretty much every guy I've ever dated, people thought I had emotional issues or something. Usually the guys who feel like they don't deserve you are the ones who treat you the best. Looks and money aren't as important once youve found a guy who really appreciates you and understands you.

• Not trying to be mean, but why would she? She can get the best of the best. I wouldn't count on it

• Its 100% possible. I'm not saying I'm popular or famous. But in school, my name is known & I workout a lot so I have a decent shape. & I dated a guy who was nothing & had nothing. & even though that was in high school it relates a bit. LOL I watched that movie today too, just saying . But yeah. Love is magic.

• So what attracted you to him? And would you still date this guy after high school?

• but yeah. please please please please please. just ask her. Talk to her, flirt with her. even if it ends up in massive embarrassment at least 5 years laters you'll learn from your mistake/ from an expericance. there's always two sides to every story.

• Yeah. Very possible.

• The example you gave is not possible, no.

• No... Not in this world.

• Only in Hollywood.

• You think woman are shallow because you want them to date unattractive guys and most won't, but feel that guys are entitled to far more attractive women? That makes no sense, broski.

• little girl go play with your barbie dolls and stop joining adult website your gonna get a lot of people into trouble if they found out that an underage prostitute was commenting on GAG. In other words go play in your jungle gym. I don't have time for minors.

• Wow ... and you seem to have a winning personality too...

• Yeah I know huh and a smart ass one too. lol

• Possible, but not probable.

These Seth Rogan type movie are like Disney Princess movies for boys.

• Lol you sure are right. It's sad that in life woman have dating easy.

• Not really. That's just something bummed out boys tell themselves, just like pity party princesses say that "All men are a**holes and screw every girl in sight."

What Guys Said 5

• very extremely rare

• very very rare

• If you actually wonder if Mr. McDonalds can get with Paris HIlton, you are out of your mind. Though, you can watch the movie Hitch.

If you were just wondering if someone slightly less attractive and less wealthy can win a girl just slightyl out of his league, you should have worded this differently.

• No. It's only possible for women. If she looks good, it doesn't really matter what she does. She can get a guy with money and fame, which is what they all want anyway.

• It really sucks don't it makes you want to kick a girl in the stomach.

• Lower...haha

• its possible but very very rare