No hug at the end of a great date?

I just got home from a really great date

We saw a play, then didn't want to end the date, so we got ice cream and still didn't want to end the date so we went to a party- this was like a 7 hour date. He drove me home and we said we wanted to do it again but he made absolutely no move to hug me. When we pulled up to my house in my experience a guy turns the car off at least to talk a bit and plan the next date. He didn't turn the car off or take off his seat belt. Why wouldn't he at least try to hug goodbye when we had a great date and have a date planned for this weekend?

I asked for his number then asked him out. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he had a good time. So I'm not so much worried as I just thought it was weird I mean I've always gotten hugs even from dates that went really badly. I was just wondering if some guys do get that nervous that they can't hug or something

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably didn't see it as a big deal. It's too early for you to be stressed out by such a little thing. You said everything was great...then there is no need to worry.

What Guys Said 2

• Some guys aren't aggressive; it's also the first date; he may not want to make it seem he's only interested in you only because of your physical qualities.

• Damn, are you hoping he'll be your date or your daddy? He's supposed to do every single thing?

What Girls Said 1

• guys are simple most of the time, just tell him you need that, he will feel satisfied and pleasant to hug you and kiss u.

i dated one guy before who is a bit reserved. I initiated the hug when we ended our first date and he seemed like a bit stiff.