Is he trying to use me as a booty call?

I met this guy at a club.

He had dinner and we went his place but I refused to have s#x.

Two days later he invited me to come to his bro'bday party.

I went there but we didn't had s3x.

then he invited me to come over his place to watch movie together.

so I came to his place and had a small conversation with him

suddenly he invited his friends and left me alone.

he ignored me and just had fun with his friend. wtf what am i?

so I gor offended I told him I gotta go

the he said. 'okay then call me when you got your place'

i got more angry because he didn't want to take me home safely.

so I asked to take me home with him

then he brought his friends with him so I could go home with his friends haha

And then when I got home from his place, he texted 'did you have fun tonight?" lol what is this?

Is he trying to use me as a booty call or sth?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I met this guy at a club.
    He had dinner and we went his place but I refused to have s#x."

I'd think that after your 'NO' he just put you in the category "girls who don't like me that much", "girls who don't want to have sex" (or anything like that).

I did that too, more than once: "she says 'no'?
    OK, then I 'll not make a nuisance of myself, I'll just consider her as a friend or an acquaintance," Yes, it made some of them really angry, lol.
    WTF is wrong with that?
    You aren't entitled to red carpet treatment, or are you? Do you really expect guys to kneel at your feet, just because you're a girl or because you're yourself?

What Guys Said 7

• There is also the probability that he's gaming you. Since you have resisted having sex with him, it means you have more barriers for him to defeat. Doesn't matter if his interest in you is only sexual or if it's genuinely about you as a person. Sex is definitely a goal. Keeping you around but ignoring you is a way of negging you. Also, having fun with his friends and not including you is a method of social proofing. Its up to you to decide if a guy who plays the game is worth your time or not. Personally, I think you deserve better.

• Well I know you're not having sex.

Is anything happening? Is he trying to have sex? Are you making out? Do you just hang out looking at each other?

• nope, we just hung out that night, but he was snubbing me while he was so busy to have fun with his friends and he did not offer me to take me home at night. so I had to ask him. he is not interested inme right?

• maybe, but I'm tilting more towards the "dumb" side...

• he would be a big ass with a big hole... wtf he even don't know how to treat a girl

• ur just a chick friend. its that simple

• doesn't sound like a douche to me... sounds to me more like he wasn't having fun and invited his friends over to make it seem more like a party rather than kick you out of his house.

I mean, if you're gonna meet someone at a club, go home with him, and NOT have sex, you had better be a pretty fun person to be with! Cause that's sending some pretty lame mixed signals.

• What do you mean he left you alone? Because he stopped having a conversation with you? His friends are there, so he can't solely focus on you. Why didn't you partake in what they were doing and talking about?

• :( his friends were so rude some girl said I looked like an evil. so I did not want to mingle also he did not offer me to take me home at night . its rude right?

• no she said behind my back :((( she is rude right?

• If she was serious about it, yes she was rude.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, he's very dumb. He might not even realize that he's treating you wrong. You should say something the next time he does it and if he doesn't change, THEN he's an ass.