Should I hide that I'm a male fan/huge fan of certain characters in video games & anime?

Fellow Gamers,fellow anime fans and fellow manga fans this I was curios since I'm 24 years old and a guy in all and I'm fan of certain game characters and anime characters especially when she is hot,beautiful and attractive and she is a badass.

So anyway Should I hide that I'm a male fan/huge fan of certain characters in video games & anime?

I asked because we know how some girls and women gets so jealous and I don't do this to make women and girls jealous and yes that means I'm a fan or a huge fan of certain characters in video games,anime/manga and movies.

You ask like who I give you 2 of my all time favorite females characters they are Tifa Lockhart and Jun kazama and yes I can name many more of my favorites and for males I name of them I know of and he is Cloud Strife,liu kang,ryu and ken and don't worry I can name more if he is my favorites and for movies it depends but.

Should I hide this from everyone especially because of my age of being a 24 year old male fan and please be honest thanks thanks for your answers and thanks for your honesty take care :).

And don't worry I don't compare he real life girls and real life women and yes some of my favorite female characters I loved not just for her looks I also love her personality that's another reason why I love Tifa Lockhart and Jun kazama
Sorry misspell I mean her
Just in case you don't know yes I'm a gamer and yes I love video games,i love anime including hentai and I love manga including hentai manga

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's OK to talk about, but don't go on and on and on talking about how hot another female is, even if she's fictional. ;)

There are plenty of female gamers out there, and they generally think the male characters are crush-worthy too...but there 's a fine line between explaining what you like and gushing.

• wtf? I never do that and talk about it on and on and on I never do that and like I said I never do that to make women and girls jealous ever.

• I didn't mean to imply that you do, just giving some friendly advice...

• i know and that's just letting you know I am not that insane like how some people are

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a huge resident evil fan and secretly have a thing for Chris Redfield. I don't think it is weird and you said yourself it isn't like you prefer them over real people.

• You should just, be yourself! Wear t-shirts or other apparel with your favorite characters and I'm sure you'll suddenly find girls who might not appear to be an anime or game fan but you let them know what to talk about by sort of wearing the theme. Nothing wrong with being 24 and still like anime and games. And trust me, there are girls out there on the same level as you.

• I don't see anything wrong with that, I actually thiks its pretty awesome. But if a girl that you like isn't into it though then she won't like you. I don't think you should have to hide it, but don't throw it in very conversation.

• I'm the same way, but I prefer to be a closet nerd :) No one will ever know!

What Guys Said 5

• If you randomly start talking about video game characters that you're fond of, it will probably weird her out. It's best to keep that to yourself UNLESS the topic of video game characters comes up in conversation. There isn't anything wrong with it (I find a lot of video game characters hot too), so you shouldn't hide it. You shouldn't broadcast it either.

• For the most part, women don't care about video games or anime, kind of like how we don't care about shopping. Keep that stuff to yourself unless she asks, and even then, act as if it's not a big deal.

• Hide it in the beginning and try to find something everyone likes to talk about: pets, music, stuff like that.

• be proud of what you like and tell people though liking hentai is something you shouldn't tell people a lot

• no unless she likes sh*t like that too or else forget it!l