Girls what do you mean when you write call me with no phone number to a guy you never met.

Like its says call me with a heart and smiley face

I actually don't know who put that but I think its somebody from my dorm floor

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I would hop it wouldn't be a prank that's just wrong and if that was the case even if she is totally hot you don't want her...that will only be a drama dating situation for you lol...but do you know friends that could be friends with her? If so than it could mean she likes you but if you have interest in her find her...girls like to play mind games they do with out knowing so but this sounds like a thing where she was attracted to you maybe thinking you already hd or you can get just have to do a little work for it. Do you have any connection to her on the web say f.b friends of friends you could find her and alwyas message her well I would have called but no number...

What Girls Said 3

• She is being stupid.

How can you call her if she didn't give you the number.

• she's dumb

• she's stupid.

What Guys Said 3

• She's playing a game... It's call I can't give you my number even though I want you to have it, you have to ask for it...

• no phone number? might me she is playing a prank on you

• She meant 'Call me an idiot'.