If his texts always start with Hey.....

Does that mean he is sending a message to a bunch of girls, like a forwarded/group text?

it is literally just the word Hey. every single time.

and then it's usually him inviting me to go smoke weed with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey. I'm sure its nothing.. Just ask him to stop saying it all the time... lol.

• i barely know this guy, that's a bit rude lol. it just makes me suspicious cause I've seen him with other girls too...and I just want to be his friend...but still it annoys me to just be like part of a list of girls he texts HEY too.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow you seriously are over analysing this! Any girl I LIKE I start a start with Hey. It's kind of like saying Hi but with more comfort. Chill out and don't take this Hey thing differently.

• hahah I know it sounds ridiculous but I know guys friends who use this as a method.

• thts what I do, just text three girls who I normally text, text em "hey :)" and who ever responds I text them, if all them text back, good more fun for me:)

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly he could be that's what happen with a dude I use to know and he told me straight up that I wasint the only girl he was texting

• Theres no way of knowing unless you ask him!

• I don't think so. My texts start with hey a lot of the time. its a casual greeting. Putting the name would be too formal I think