Why does she send me so many SMS and Phone call?

There was a girl friends 1years ago we were not matching couple therefore we got decision to separate according to our decision we had separated but after 6 month she called me and she asked me again to start our previous love affair but I didn't like for that because our thinking was so deference why I tale like that some time we went to restaurant I request hot coffee but at that time she asked ice cream, some time I propose go to picnic to enjoy nature she rejected at ones she proposed me go to night club how can live together please my friends give me a solution for this issue now she became a really trouble for me

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Based on what you are saying, you feel the two of you are not a good match. Remind her that you feel this way. If she continues to send you messages, ignore them. She will eventually stop.