A little question about texting?

So girls if you liked a guy would you want him to text you every day? Or would it start to get annoying after a while?

Updates:
Also would you rather have him text you first?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• if I liked him, yes I'd want him to text me everyday but if I see that he only talks to me cause he's bored, and not really because he likes talking to me then it'll get annoying and I probably wouldn't like him anymore. I'd rather have him text me first, I always feel like I'm annoying a guy when I text him first, especially if I don't know how he feels about me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If I was into him, every day is good. If he does it every hour, then no (once in a while every hour is good especially if he is teasing me).

Other wise, if I am not sure I am into him, then I will get annoyed fast and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if I liked him. Please give me a worthy conversation though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I text all my best friends every day so... I wouldn't care, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I like him, I wouldn't mind! heck text me every hour, I would be so happy :p

i would rather have him text me first, but after I while I wouldn't mind initiating

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered if a guy texted me first everyday -or- every other day, IF I liked him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked him Id want him to text me everyday no doubt about it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If she likes you she is dieing for you to text her. Trust me...and yes she likes for you to text first.

1|0
    0|0