Is it really a pocket dialing or he really meant to call me?

So this is what happen, I like this guy. so I was surprised when he called me, when I answered it.. I heard the INTRO of the song You and me by lifehouse, followed by the song I won't give up I was saying hello? hello? but nobody is answering me, I'm just hearing someones who's playing the guitar & singing, after 9 mins. after those song he said Hello? then drop the call. via text message then told me that it was just a Pocket dialing, I thought that he did that for me. What do you think so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pocket dialed but was practicing his songs,maybe for you? Is he single he may ask you out with a song!? That's so sweet

• before that day, I ask him what he' doing.. he said that he's playing a guitar so I told him to play his guitar if we ever saw each other then he agreed.. next day, he called me.. and telling its just a pocket diall. I was so disappointed. -,-

What Guys Said 1

• lol this has happened when I'm getting into my car a number of times. The contents of my pocket shift and my phone starts pressing against everything. Latter someone tells me they got a call and heard a song. =P It's usually because I was texting someone before I got in my car and my phone didn't lock before I put it back in my pocket...

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a pocket dial.

• lol probably a pocket dial. He should probably try to dl an app to prevent it, it's probably going to end up costing him money.