I sent a very blunt but sweet text... Now I'm 2nd guessing it...HELP please!?

There's a guy I'm friends with, and I know his sister. She knows I like him, and she said that he's shy and that I should be quite forward with him... I just sent him a text and said 'I know it sounds quite silly, but I just can't stop thinking about him, there I've said it haha'... Is this too forward? From a guy's point of view?

Haha! I said 'you' in the text: he did eventually send a very nice text back, and signed it 'i hope you're well too, lots of love xx

I don't know if he's just being friendly or if it's more... Again he is normally quite shy.

He also put that he hopes to visit me soon... I'm confused. I've never had a boyfriend so it's all a bit new to me...

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's not too forward. And really, nothing is too forward with us.

The only issue is if the guy is man enough to deal with the situation or not.

Think about it, when we're hanging out with our guy friends were all talking trash back and forth about girls, sports, whatever the topic is. We've got all that "man" talk right then, but all that changes when a girl asks us out?

It shouldn't. So in my estimation, it comes down to whoever the guy is, him not being able to handle a girl's advances means he's not the man he lets on to be.

So keep doing what you're doing. Only some wimp couldn't handle that text.

• Won't he think you're talking about having the hots for some other guy?

'I know it sounds quite silly, but I just can't stop thinking about him, there I've said it haha'

You said "him" not "you".

What Girls Said 0