Have you noticed how a majority of the ads on this site are for weightloss or dating sites?

Do they just assume we're all horny overweight people? Has anyone ever actually clicked on one of those ads?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, based on studies they come up with what ads would be best placed on this site.

The majority of users are in North America-where obesity rates are skyrocketing, and many of us being under 35, tend to be single.

Therefore dieting and dating sites rules the roost. Of course, they're also willing to spend money on ads.

But I have Google Chrome, so I see no ads, ever.

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting. You're a bit of a smarty pants.

• Show All
    • Dont ever stop! There needs to be more intelligent people around.

• Thanks! And I'm always around at some point on here.

What Guys Said 1

• Ads? ... No, can't say I have seen any since I installed adblocker ;-D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Complete bs. Seriously just ignore the ads. I've already had eating disorders for ten years almost died when I was underweight three times. Won't go there again, ever. Just eat healthy and exercize. Plus its not just ads...check out the magazines theyre all about weight loss. But no one ever talks about anorexia and being obsessed with losing weight. It pisses me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get adds anymore, but when I did, they tended to be for cleaning products :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea... There are several free dating/sex sites up. I was so glad when Adult friend finder finally went away.. I had accidently clicked on it once when my mom was in the room.. awkward... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What ads? I don't see any ads. I just come here to enjoy the angry virgin women bashing posts.

1|0
    0|0
  • id never click on those, maybe by accident but their probably right, plus there are a lot of horny guys here and virgins so...old virgins>horny>fat

0|0
    0|0