What should I do to let him kiss me?

I have this cute and sweet boyfriend. I can feel his love with the way he looks at me and with the way he cares for me. The problem is I'm getting bored with him because he's so kind and super gentleman. He can't even kiss me though I know he wants to. We kissed once but I was the one who initiated it..lol.. When I try to seduce him, he just smile and hug me tight. Is there any problem with me? or with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is hiding his sexuality. Jump all over him next time. If he doesn't respond then rethink your relationship.

• Thanks, I did that a while ago and he responded and it seems like he don't know what he's doing.. should I ask him if he's a virgin? do you think it won't offend him?

What Guys Said 2

• There seems to be nothing wrong with you but with him I have no idea. Have you let him know that it's okay and that your comfortable with it? He might be a bit hesitant if he had a bad experience.

• Thanks,i don't know if he noticed that its okey with me since I'm always flirting with him yet it seems like he don't know how to respond. what I'm thinking now is that maybe he's a virgin... Should I ask him?...lol..

• What do you have to lose? The only thing he has to lose is his virginity =P

• Don't push him, instead give him some encouragement and don't forget to compliment him on the kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• Dont rethink your relationship he's just not very sure of himself. Next time your together sit real close to him. Try to face him smile, make eye contact and look at his lips not just glances but looking. Try biting your lip a little but make it look natural. Practice I a mirror first before you try it on him. O and play with your hair a little too. Try to keep it all natural. Good luck