What lesson/lessons have you learned from relationships?

Good and/or bad..

What are somethings you learned about yourself in the process?

*some things

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned that I can be quick to make decisions. And that's a bad thing.

Obviously there's a time and place, but you can't use quick decision making in a relationship, and I've found that I've been guilty of that feat several times in my past.

It's something I need to work on, and am looking to find my starting point.

In terms of lessons from the other side...never trust a girl that finds you "irresistibly adorable" from the moment she meets you. Those never end well.

• How "did" that end, if you don't mind me asking?

• Well, several girls I've dated have 'coined' that term about me for various reasons. Without stroking my ego, I'm aware that I bring a lot of positive to the table in any relationship I go into. That term is a testament to that, and I am fine with the reference.

Unfortunately, though I has so much to offer my significant other, it doesn't always turn out to be exactly what they need. Seems I am very, very close, but still not enough.

That's OK, I am confident in who I am, flaws and all.

• Understood.

What Guys Said 3

• You love what you can't have.

If you love a girl and she doesn't love you back or has a boyfriend? It's the closest thing to love.

If you love a girl and she loves you back? Love starts to fade.

Breaking up and it hurting is unavoidable.

Nice guys are boring.

Players are douchebags.

We all just wanna have sex with each other.

• I got kind of lost, but I think I understand what you're saying.

• i agree with all but the last part. There is such thing as a relationship that is there for other reasons other than sex... It's just very very rare.

• avoid at all costs.

• I learned that women can be very sexist.

What Girls Said 6

• I learned that I'd rather be alone, which was actually a pretty shocking thing for me to come to grips with, but something that I needed to realize.

• Dating a younger guy in high school isn't a smart idea. Girls are more developmentally mature, so enless you're willing to put up with a lot of immaturity, you like immaturity in a guy, or you manage to find a some what mature guy, dating a guy younger then you isn't really going to work out. Also, never pity date someone. Whether you're a girl or guy, it's not going to make them feel any better because it's not sincere. You'll only end up hurting them more. I know, because I've been on both ends of a pity date.

• i learned that honesty is the best policy in relationships

• Don't trust men.

• Be more decisive. And that I don't have problems. But my boyfriend might

• As John Mayer would say "Say what you need to say". Basically, let the other person know how you feel. Also, (note: I hate PDA and holding hands) just show the other person how you much you care about them. Give them hugs, make them feel special. If you don't let them know when you're in the relationship, you'll regret it after.