How long do guys wait until they text a girl after hanging out?

I met this guy yesterday and we hung out today for like ten minutes (he really wanted to see me because he had a family thing) and I was just wondering how long do guys usually wait? Because I don't know if he realized he didn't like me. He gave me his number because he thought I was pretty but it was a like two minute encounter. So I don't know if he's still interested..

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually text straight away if I'm interested..

• So should I just assume he's not interested anymore?

• Well do you think he's waiting for me to text him?

• I know some guys do, but I'm not that type, so you'll have to find someone who behaves like that and ask them, sorry :)

What Guys Said 2

• Was it ten minutes, or two minutes?

And does he have your number?

• When I first met him, it was for like two minutes he gave his number because I had to go. Then we hung out today for ten minutes.

• Ok, so now 18 hours. You've got plenty of time on this kiddo. If it goes two weeks without a response, then it's not going to happen. Guys usually take a few days to get back in touch.

• Okay I hope so! Thank you :)

What Girls Said 0